This recipe is for the cheese addicts! The crunchy crispy and cheesy bread omelette would be suitable for breakfast and dinner. As it is so hard for you to handle your kids on having breakfast with the busy schedule of your work, I believe, this food would allure them. Scroll down to find out the ingredients and the method of this recipe.
Bread 1 loaf
Cheddar Cheese 100g
Spring onions 3
Red Bell Pepper 1/2
Yellow Bell Pepper 1/2
Fried Chicken Pieces 1/2 cup
Crushed, boiled potatoes 1/2 cup
1. Firstly, cut the loaf into 6 slices.
2. Next, apply butter to both sides of the bread slices.
3. Proceed with cutting a slice to six pieces
4. Then add eggs, yoghurt, salt and pepper in a bowl and beat them together.
5. Arrange the bread pieces in the baking dish to its shape and pour the egg mixture on it.
6. Continue by sprinkling the boiled potatoes, cheese, bell peppers and pieces of spring onions on it.
7. Heat the oven to 170 degrees C and bake for 15 minutes.
8. After well baked, take it out from the oven and enjoy!
This recipe could be done in a cupcake mould too. If not a baking dish try them in cup forms. I hope you would like this recipe. Thanks for reading. Until the next post!