If you are suffering from chocolate addiction, do not miss this! This is a recipe for a hot summer day. And as chocolate rules every age, from young to old, I believe this would hold place in every heart. Chocolate cups would be suitable for tea, parties and special functions at home. The method to make this yummy cup is given below.
Cooking Chocolate 200g
Condensed Milk (I used milkmaid) 1/2 tin
Fresh cream 150ml (1 cup)
Lime juice 50 ml (1/3 cup)
Cherries (for the topping)
(For the cups)
1. Double boil the cooking chocolate and pour into the cupcake wrappers to its shape.
2. Place it in the refrigerator to freeze and when the process is done, remover the wrapper from the frozen chocolate. (Now the chocolate would be shaped as cups)
(For the filling)
1. Whisk the condensed milk and lime juice together until it becomes thick.
2. Take another bowl and whip the fresh cream till soft peaks appear.
3. Next, fold the whipped cream with the condensed milk mixture and mix them.
4. Pour the whole mixture on to the chocolate cups and allow it to set.
5. At last top it with a cherry.
This simple yummy recipe would be done in another form. You could try ice cream on top of the cups instead of this filling. Have a look at the image below.
What do you feel of this recipe? Let me know in the comments. Would be soon back with another recipe in a new post. Thanks for reading. Until the next post!