Mee Goreng which is also called as Bakmi Goreng is a fried noodles from Indonesia and mostly common in Malaysia. It is also much preferred in many other countries. The dish is sold by street vendors and also is famous in great restaurants. Mee Goreng is usually mixed with prawns, chicken or meat just as in Nasi Goreng. We have already posted the recipe of Nasi Goreng in our previous post. The dish is usually made by wheat noodles but instant noodles can be used as well. And as it’s Ramadan, this would be the perfect dish for Ifthar. Scroll down to find the method for Mee Goreng.
Spring onion leaves 250g
Ginger garlic paste 1tbsp
Chilli Paste 3tbsp
Soya sauce 3tbsp
Peanut butter 3tbsp
1. Add salt, pepper, egg yolk and corn flour to the chicken and mix them.
2. Now in a separate bowl, repeat the process by adding salt, pepper, egg yolk and corn flour to the prawns.
3. After the mixture is ready, in a heated pan, pour some oil and add the corn flour mixed chicken and shallow fry them.
4. When it’s done keep it aside and do the same process to the prawns as well.
5. Now in another pan, pour some oil and add onion, ginger garlic paste, carrots, chilli paste, peanut butter, salt, pepper, chicken and mix them.
6. Then add the prawns and mix them as well.
7. After it’s cooked well, mix the prawn curry in the boiled noodles.
SERVE AND ENJOY!!!
If you like this post press the like button and click follow for more such recipes.